General and Administrative:
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
- Conceptualizes and implements recruitment marketing strategies such as ERP campaigns, recruitment marketing activities, traditional advertising and other marketing-related projects to support sourcing of applicants and increase applicant pool and database.
- Monitors and keeps competitive ads—prints, brochures, and collaterals—and develops materials to be used for presentations, advertising or marketing collateral.
- With recruiters, performs recruitment competitive analysis and sourcing research studies
- Executes developed recruitment marketing strategies to support client requirements of recruitment team
- Plans and executes events that would provide pool of applications for the Recruitment team
- Prepares monthly recruitment sourcing reports and perform reports analysis (Sourcing Statistics Report)
- Develops strong presence and key relationships at partner schools to build strong pipelines of talent and establish NetSuite as a top employer. Build relationships with deans, professors, advisors, and career centers. Develop partnerships with student leaders and key student groups on campus.
- Creates reports on specific sourcing channels and analyzes the effectiveness; recommends improvements on sourcing processes and performs identification and analysis to develop new sourcing channels.
- Keeps updated on industry or HR trends and practices pertaining to recruitment activities
- Engages in planning, developing and arranging projects in line with new recruitment activities and recruitment requirement
- At least 7 years of work experience in marketing, sourcing, recruitment/head-hunting within the BPO industry.
- Exposure to customer service, sales, or any labor-intensive industry is a plus
- At least 5 years experience in recruitment and selection practices, procedures, processes, concepts and principles.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)