General and Administrative:
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
Marketing & Communications:
- Conceptualize and implement recruitment marketing strategies such as Employee Referral campaigns, recruitment marketing activities, traditional advertising and other marketing-related projects to support sourcing of applicants and increase applicant pool and database.
- Coordinate with advertising, media, PR and consumer goods companies for possible tie ups and recruitment team exposure.
- Conduct market analysis to identify markets trends related with recruitment which will serve as basis in making a sound business decision.
- Monitor and keep competitive ads—print, brochures, collaterals and help develop materials to be used for presentations, advertising or marketing collateral.
- Take the lead in developing and maintaining contacts with external providers and organizations to source candidates for branding and recruitment purposes.
- Coordinate with the HR team on projects in recruitment marketing and employee engagement.
- With Recruiters, perform recruitment competitive analysis and sourcing research studies.
Recruitment & Sourcing:
- Develop and/or expand recruitment events as part of a marketing plan to support recruitment ramp.
- Engage in planning, developing and arranging projects in line with new recruitment activities and recruitment requirement
- Execute developed recruitment marketing strategies to support client requirements of Recruitment team
- Plan and execute events that would provide pool of applications for the Recruitment team
- Prepare and endorse event sourcing and media proposals to Manager for endorsement to final approval
- Prepare monthly recruitment sourcing reports and perform reports analysis (Sourcing Statistics Report)
- Coordinates with the different HR groups as well as Operations to identify the various profiles and hiring requirements.
- Spearheads strategic projects and/or initiatives- to accomplish of the account’s and/or department’s objectives.
- Develop strong presence and key relationships at partner schools to build strong pipelines of talent and establish NetSuite as a top employer. Build relationships with deans, professors, advisors, and career centers. Develop partnerships with student leaders and key student groups on campus.
- Creates reports on specific sourcing channels and analyzes the effectiveness; recommends improvements on sourcing processes and performs identification and analysis to develop new sourcing channels.
- Understand market trends, conditions and availability of capable vendors
- Assists Recruitment team with recruitment marketing and vendor concerns
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned either in support of departmental goal attainment or for professional and personal training, education, or development as programmed by Recruitment Manager
- Keep updated on industry or HR trends and practices pertaining to recruitment activities
- Creates Recruitment Marketing-related presentations for internal and external use
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, HR, Behavioral Science, Marketing or any business-related course.
- At least three (3) years of work experience in marketing, sourcing, recruitment/head-hunting within the BPO industry.
- Exposure to customer service, sales, or any labor-intensive industry is a plus
- General knowledge of recruitment & selection practices, procedures, processes, concepts and principles.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Adaptive to changing work schedules and working hours. Customer orientation.
- Problem-solving, Decision-Making, Analytical and interpersonal skills.