General and Administrative:
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
- Conceptualizes and implements recruitment marketing strategies such as ERP campaigns, recruitment marketing activities, traditional advertising and other marketing-related projects to support sourcing of applicants and increase applicant pool and database.
- Monitors and keeps competitive ads—prints, brochures, and collaterals—and develops materials to be used for presentations, advertising or marketing collateral.
- With recruiters, performs recruitment competitive analysis and sourcing research studies
- Executes developed recruitment marketing strategies to support client requirements of recruitment team
- Plans and executes events that would provide pool of applications for the Recruitment team
- Prepares monthly recruitment sourcing reports and perform reports analysis (Sourcing Statistics Report)
- Develops strong presence and key relationships at partner schools to build strong pipelines of talent and establish NetSuite as a top employer. Build relationships with deans, professors, advisors, and career centers. Develop partnerships with student leaders and key student groups on campus.
- Creates reports on specific sourcing channels and analyzes the effectiveness; recommends improvements on sourcing processes and performs identification and analysis to develop new sourcing channels.
- Keeps updated on industry or HR trends and practices pertaining to recruitment activities
- Engages in planning, developing and arranging projects in line with new recruitment activities and recruitment requirement
- At least 7 years of work experience in marketing, sourcing, recruitment/head-hunting within the BPO industry.
- Exposure to customer service, sales, or any labor-intensive industry is a plus
- At least 5 years experience in recruitment and selection practices, procedures, processes, concepts and principles.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)