General & Administrative:
Senior General Ledger Accountant
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
- Work closely with team leaders, subsidiary business managers, analysts and other accounting staff to ensure compliance with Company’s monthly close schedules and US GAAP reporting requirements through preparation of account reconciliations and account analysis.
- Review and post recurring and non-recurring journal entries.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Prepares tax schedules and support requirements in filing international taxes.
- Initiates, documents, and suggest process improvements.
- 4+ years accounting experience in an international company.
- 4-year degree in accounting is required and CPA is strongly preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of US GAAP.
- Experience working with ERP accounting systems. Strong computer skills, particularly with MS Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Self-starter. Ability to work well under pressure.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment, as well as with external contacts (auditors, tax advisors, banks, etc.).
- Ability to efficiently work on several complex issues simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Be able to work flexible hours based on the needs of USA Headquarter.
- Qualified candidates are quick learners, organized, responsible, energetic individuals possessing strong communication skills and extremely proficient with Excel.
- The main areas of responsibility for this position are monthly account reconciliations, various account analysis and account schedule preparation for internal and external (auditors) parties.
- The candidate will also be cross-trained in other accounting-related tasks/responsibilities.