General and Administrative:
Jr. Accounts Payable Analyst
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
- Processes vendors' invoices and employees expense reports.
- Responsible for the resolution of invoice and expense report issues and problems.
- Responsible for checking expense report against receipts.
- Coordinates internal customers for any query and/or disputes.
- Promptly and professionally respond to all vendor inquiries and bring issues to resolution.
- Initiates and reviews payment runs.
- Confirms and reconciles intercompany transactions with affiliates.
- Responsible for running reports.
- Monitors purchasing accruals.
- BS Accounting graduate, preferably CPA.
- At least 1 year experience in General Accounting (AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, etc.), Financial Reporting, Audit, Treasury and Taxes.
- Preferably with work experience from a multi–national company or BPO/Shared Services with Regional/Global reporting requirements.
- Knowledgeable in local taxation, PEZA and other compliance reporting / filing.
- Experience within Software Industry preferred.
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus.
- Advanced user knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven communication (verbal and written) skills including active listening and ability to explain things clearly and effectively both externally as well as internally.
- Ability to respond to dynamic and time-sensitive requirements in a professional way.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Organized and detail oriented with strong time management
- Self–motivated and self–managed — able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically.