General and Administrative:
HR Business Partner
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
- Primarily responsible and accountable for developing effective and efficient delivery of customized people solutions and services to assigned client portfolio groups.
- Acts as the Center of Excellence (COE) Lead for Employee Relations.
- The key areas of accountability will be:
- Effectively acts as an HR consultant through in-depth understanding and assessment of the business nuances of assigned client groups while having the ability to develop, manage and implement HR programs and day to day implementation.
- Provides business partner consultation to the leadership and management teams within key client groups for organizational design, team development and building and sustaining a culture which inspires, motivates employees and achieves business results.
- Partners, supports and leads in developing and delivering HR strategies and programs to clients, including employee engagement, assimilation, staffing, development plans, employee relations, compensation, performance management and training.
- Understands the dynamics of the functions and drives HR practices and programs to create an effective organization and build brand as employer of choice.
- Brings an objective HR perspective to managing business problems and challenges and recognizes and effectively balances the client group’s interests with the needs of the Company.
- Develops, interprets and applies corporate policies, HR practices and standards in line with sound business practices and legal parameters.
- Keeps abreast with regulatory changes and pro-actively addresses improper actions to minimize company risk.
- Coaches managers and helps them to be effective leaders and coaches for their employees.
- BS or AB Degree in Behavioral Science, Psychology or related Social Sciences / Business course.
- Minimum of 7 years of HR generalist experience and 3 years managerial experience with deep exposure to business client management; ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong proficiency in Philippine Labor laws and best practices Good working knowledge of benefits, compensation, employee relations, performance management, and compliance.
- Proven experience supporting various business groups and all levels of the organization.
- Polished written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of initiative, flexibility and quick learning capability.
- A team player who can work independently.