General and Administrative:
HR Business Partner
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our more than 24,000 companies and subsidiaries. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
- Primarily responsible and accountable for developing effective and efficient delivery of customized people solutions and services to assigned client portfolio groups.
- Acts as the Center of Excellence (COE) Lead for Employee Relations.
- The key areas of accountability will be:
- Effectively acts as an HR consultant through in-depth understanding and assessment of the business nuances of assigned client groups while having the ability to develop, manage and implement HR programs and day to day implementation.
- Provides business partner consultation to the leadership and management teams within key client groups for organizational design, team development and building and sustaining a culture which inspires, motivates employees and achieves business results.
- Partners, supports and leads in developing and delivering HR strategies and programs to clients, including employee engagement, assimilation, staffing, development plans, employee relations, compensation, performance management and training.
- Understands the dynamics of the functions and drives HR practices and programs to create an effective organization and build brand as employer of choice.
- Brings an objective HR perspective to managing business problems and challenges and recognizes and effectively balances the client group’s interests with the needs of the Company.
- Develops, interprets and applies corporate policies, HR practices and standards in line with sound business practices and legal parameters.
- Keeps abreast with regulatory changes and pro-actively addresses improper actions to minimize company risk.
- Coaches managers and helps them to be effective leaders and coaches for their employees.
- BS or AB Degree in Behavioral Science, Psychology or related Social Sciences / Business course.
- Minimum of 7 years of HR generalist experience and 3 years managerial experience with deep exposure to business client management; ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong proficiency in Philippine Labor laws and best practices Good working knowledge of benefits, compensation, employee relations, performance management, and compliance.
- Proven experience supporting various business groups and all levels of the organization.
- Polished written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of initiative, flexibility and quick learning capability.
- A team player who can work independently.