General and Administrative:
General Ledger Accountant
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
- Perform and ensure accuracy and completeness of the general ledger and month-end closing activities including journal entries, adjustments, accruals and account reconciliations.
- Ensure proper supporting documentation is maintained for each journal entry.
- Assist on ad hoc financial analysis where needed.
- Provide support for financial statement audits and tax return preparation.
- Assist in other accounting and finance special projects as needed including new systems implementation, new policies, and cross functional issues.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable finance policies, rules, regulation and laws.
- Works on simple problems. Adheres to standard or established procedures in accomplishing task.
- Builds internal working relationships.
- Works under close supervision.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Follows specific, detailed instructions and/or standard practices and policies.
- Errors or failure to meet results may cause delay in schedules.
- Interacts daily with peers and Sr GL Accountant.
- Graduate of BS Accounting.
- At least 5 years experience in General Accounting (AP, GL, AR, Fixed Assets, etc.).
- Working knowledge on local taxation (VAT, EWT, Income Tax, FBT, DST, etc.).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excel, MSWord, Computerized Accounting System.