Demo Excellence Solutions Consultant
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
- Responsible for developing prototypes for the Demo Excellence organization to build solutions for demo datasets using the NS-BOS platform
- Create prototypes and custom solutions in a way where Professional Services and customers can easily adopt the solution
- Responsible for reviewing detailed SuiteScript requirements, developing, testing and documenting the prototypes and transitioning completed solutions to Sales Engineers for demo purposes only
- Maintain solution scripting repository for SuiteBundle solutions which can be leveraged by Sales Engineers for their demo environments
- Ability to customize the NetSuite application with new functionality for each version release
- Work will be performed during North American business working hours
- Meetings will be conducted over the phone and via WebEx
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering(Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- 4 + years hands on experience developing solutions utilizing XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and HTML
- 3 + years in a support or implementation role for a CRM, ERP or Ecommerce application
- 1 + years' experience with web services integration technologies
- Experience with Extract, transformation and load tools desired
- Familiarity with development environments including Visual Studio, Jbuilder, and Eclipse
- Ability to acquire and apply new technical knowledge quickly
- Clear understanding of sales objectives and sensitivity to sales priorities
- Be self-driven and able to work independently
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Willing to work North America shift
Travel: This position requires little to no travel
Work Schedule: NA—North America shift