General and Administrative:
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
- Answer inbound phone calls.
- Make outbound phone calls and email communications to past due customer accounts based on assigned customer call list report.
- Document all correspondence in Netsuite system in customer record and communicate with manager and sales as needed.
- Update all customer records as needed in course of collections and billing inquiry response activities.
- Send customer statements, invoice copies and account reconociliations as needed by email.
- Provide customer with payment instructions and take payments by credit card and check by phone information.
- Escalate customer disputes and collection issues to the Team Lead or Credit & Collections Manager as required.
- Escalate customer account adjustment requests to the appropriate Sales Representative and inform the C&C Manager.
- Perform Ad Hoc reporting, account analysis and work assignments as delegated by the Credit & Collections Manager or the Team Lead.
- Fluent in English, strong speaking and writing skills.
- Customer focused.
- Experience in billing and collections business environments.
- Call or Shared Services Center experience preferred.
- Able and willing to work night shift.
- Excel spread sheet skills; intermediate.
- Microsoft Office.
- Business Administration graduate degree with coursework or majoring in Accounting/Finance.