General and Administrative:
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
- Manage the daily operations of the AP Team
- Responsible for the coordination of AP-related work of external accounting service providers (Japan and Czech) and accounting/finance staff in Uruguay
- Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting principles and regulatory requirements
- Oversees AP month-end close activities
- Ensures accurate and timely payment of invoices and disbursements to employees (ER)
- Oversee the maintenance and integrity of the vendor master file in NSCorp Assists in transition of AP and ER processes of newly acquired companies and new subsidiaries .
- Assists International Controller in projects assigned by Head Office
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Continuous evaluation of AP and ER process flow and initiate improvements to increase efficiency of the team
- Determines risk exposure of the company such related to AP transactions, policies and procedures
- Develop policies, standards and procedures to mitigate risks
- Normally receives little instruction on day to day work, general instructions on new assignment
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of AP standards and processes
- Evaluates and make recommendations to streamline and improve processes to reduce cost and increase efficiency
- Self-motivated, works independently, organized and highly reliable
- Able to manage efficiently multiple tasks
- Ensures SOX compliance on Manila AP processes (documentation, identifying controls and risks, monitoring)
- Responsible for the preparation of the month-end metrics reporting
- Responsible for establishing metrics, performance management and periodic appraisal of staff
- Responsible for coaching, training and development of staff
- Assists in the recruitment and hiring of new staff
- Coordinates with bank account officers on issues related to online payment processing
- Ensures that requests from external auditors on documentation support are provided on time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing a team
- Knowledgeable in local taxation, PEZA and other compliance reporting/filing
- Working knowledge on US and other international taxes is an advantage
- Knowledgeable on advanced excel, ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, etc.) and Cloud Computing software (optional)
- BS Accounting graduate, preferably CPA
- Master degree / units or other certifications is an advantage
- 5–7 year experience as a Manager for Accounting / Finance or its equivalent
- At least 7 year experience in General Accounting (AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, etc.), Financial Reporting, Audit, Sox, Treasury and Taxes
- Preferably with work experience from a multi-national company or BPO/Shared Services with Regional/Global reporting requirements