General and Administrative:
Senior HRIS Analyst
San Mateo, Calif. or Toronto, Canada
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
As part of the Global HRIS team, this position will report to the Sr. Manager of HRIS in San Mateo, CA. The Senior HRIS Analyst will work closely with the Global HR Leadership Teams to develop and report on key HR metrics, analysis of current process and workflow, and development and communication of the improved processes. The Senior HRIS Analyst will build project plans, ensure adherence to project schedules, maintain a systems orientation and work effectively with other HR peers and sometimes with venders to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning. The Senior HRIS Analyst will also serve as a technical point-of-contact for all HRIS matters in assisting of ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities, HR systems upgrades, and other technical projects as assigned.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all applications used in Human Resources; troubleshooting and resolving HRIS issues.
- Design and run standard and complex queries to satisfy both scheduled and ad hoc user reporting requirements.
- Facilitate and support the HR technology roadmap to identify extended value of the HRIS by implementing additional functionality or taking advantage of new capabilities.
- Actively participate in HR business process improvement, enhancing HR metrics, HR dashboards, and relevant reports to HR Executive and Business Management.
- Proactively identify and create metrics, reports and dashboards to lead cross geographical and functional projects in the development and improvement of business process.
- Ensure data quality management of HRIS including ad-hoc and routine data audits.
- Provide recommendations for improved data maintenance and integrity collaborating closely with the development team for system improvements and design.
- Responsible for ensuring HR Intranet is documented and maintained with pertinent process requirements.
- Lead for all HR System projects and activities.
- Serve as the system administrator for internal Quarterly Performance Management/MBO Program.
- Optimize the processes to ensure accurate data and reporting and maintain and analyze ad hoc reporting requests from all levels of the organization.
- Provide systems support and report generation for the Global HR team.
- Be a point person of day-to-day questions and interact with the HR community (HRBP, IT, Recruiting and HR Operations) in the support of the NetSuite HR system and data, as well as other HR applications.
- Conduct detailed impact analysis on change requests.
- Develop, produce and enhance data audits and ensure accuracy of data through partnerships with team members.
- Participate in the design, implementation and maintenance of internal/external applications, interfaces, and special HR projects.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation and train internal customers on existing/new processes/functionality.
- Works with HR teams to develop robust training programs, end user support and assistance to all users.
- Bachelor's degree with a strong Business Analyst or MIS curriculum.
- Minimum of 4–6 years of HRIS experience.
- Expert knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite (Advanced Excel, Access Data Base, Word & PowerPoint).
- Solid understanding of core HR business practices (HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, Performance Management, HR Shared Services) and ability to develop solutions to technology-related business problems and opportunities within a global setting.
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to different levels of audiences.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities in working with large data sets and be able to identify issues and potential solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, but remain as a strong team player and adjust to multiple tasks and demands and constantly shifting priorities under tight deadlines and time constraints.
- Excellent project management skill and experience, communication and organization skills.
- Works effectively under the pressure in a very fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
NetSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as NetSuite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.