General and Administrative:
Facilities Manager, Global Real Estate & Facilities
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
Based at NetSuite’s downtown Boston location, this new role will lead facility management and site services for multiple locations, both domestic and overseas, supported by office managers at our larger offices. This person will play a central role in scaling our facilities, contributing to both employee productivity and enterprise efficiency.
- Develop consistent site services across multiple sites, with tandem goals of maximizing employee experience and minimizing cost.
- Maintain regular communication with site business leaders, organizing their input into actionable programs and setting clear expectations for project & service delivery.
- Working with NetSuite’s facilities management team, establish best practices for site management.
- Manage a team of office managers and receptionists (both direct and dotted-line reports).
- Develop vendor relationships, manage bid processes and annual budget planning. Track asset life cycles, and develop ongoing maintenance plans.
- Manage detailed space planning and support long-range planning for each site.
- Manage the integration of new acquisition sites.
- Manage office openings & expansions, as well as some office closings, and associated team moves.
- Manage employee health & safety programs, disaster recovery plans.
- Assisted by internal and external resources, coordinate site expansion projects (lease negotiations and design/construction projects). Manage NetSuite stakeholder input while keeping projects on schedule and within budget.
- Contribute to developing metrics and benchmarks for measuring employee satisfaction and optimizing budgets, and workplace standards for simplifying planning and new office design.
- Partner with HR in developing employee-centric programs, services and events which build company culture.
- 10+ years of facilities management experience; Experience with a mid- to large-sized technology companies a plus.
- Minimum education level: Bachelor’s degree. Graduate degree in business, real estate or facilities management a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint; Experience in developing and presenting business cases to senior management; financial analysis.
- Some travel required, including overseas.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed to cover peak periods and/or a global portfolio.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Good prioritization and time management skills.
- Pro-active approach to problem solving, and ability to make good decisions in a rapidly changing environment.
- Attention to detail and data accuracy.
NetSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as NetSuite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.