General and Administrative:
Investor Relations Director
San Mateo, CA
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you’d like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
The position will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will be a key contributor to programs that help attract and maintain long-term investors for the company. The Director of IR will help represent the company to the investment community externally, and will interface with all levels of management internally as a resource for C-level executive team.
- Proactively communicate company's strategy and messaging to investors
- Manage relationships with existing and potential institutional investors and sell-side analysts including targeting, relationship building, and tracking; handle routine request for information from analysts and investors
- Lead quarterly earnings release process, including development of the earnings press release, conference call scripts, financial analysis and Q&A's; also will provide leadership in the development of key themes and issues to be presented
- Partner with various internal teams (Finance, Corporate Marketing, Legal) to ensure consistent external and internal messages
- Track, manage and summarize earnings estimates, analyst reports and compilation of analyst financial models
- Lead planning and management for all investor relations events, including analyst meetings, conferences and presentations
- Generate and analyze periodic reports on investor activity for senior management
- Work with Senior Management to understand investor perceptions
- Provide peer analysis and competitive intelligence
- Maintain Investor Relations website, calendars, scheduling, etc.
- Be a contributing member of the company's disclosure committee and assist Finance department with SEC filings
- Manage vendor relationships
- B.S. degree in finance or accounting; MBA preferred
- 10+ years' experience, including sell-side or buy-side research and corporate IR experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills with the ability to convey company strategy and messaging
- Excellent financial, investment, Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills
- A high level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information
- An energetic and resourceful team player who can roll up their sleeves
- Able to work in a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Significant knowledge related to financial statements, knowledge of SEC disclosure rules
- Ability to work independently as first point of contact for investors while being a strong team contributor