General and Administrative: Senior Human Resources Business Partner (San Mateo, CA)
To start, you’ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community. If you’re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
NetSuite is seeking a seasoned Senior Human Resources Business Partner in our San Mateo location supporting and implementing people strategies that promote our business objectives and values. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about their work; possess strong interpersonal and partnering skills, with experience in a fast-paced technology environment.
This individual will be the Sr. HRBP for assigned business functions. We are seeking someone with a solid HR business partner background and demonstrated change management experience, to function as a strategic business partner and be able to direct all aspects of human resources initiatives. The selected individual will be able to lead cultural change, build internal business partnerships, provide developmental coaching to all levels, and offer creative solutions to business issues. Experience as a trusted partner to senior executives desired.
- Translate business strategies and objective into the appropriate HR actions and initiatives.
- Consult with all levels of management on employee relations, compensation, development, and organizational change management issues.
- Partner with HR colleagues to develop and implement specific programs directly aligned to business strategy, compensation, employee relations, performance management, and recognition and career development.
- Act as an employee advocate—ensuring that employees and managers are able to express concerns in a manner respectful of all individuals and supportive of our values and objectives.
- Facilitate and administer DISC® training and debriefing sessions and integrate position/team profiling across the organization.
- Provide support, guidance and partnership on HR issues to NetSuite's functional leadership teams on employee relations and provide guidance and proactive assistance to ensure they reach their organizational objectives.
- Play a proactive role in retaining positive employee relations, a motivated team and in cultivating culture for NetSuite across all functions.
- 10+ years demonstrated performance and ability to provide HR consultation to managers and employees on issues including Employee Relations, Staffing, Compensation, HR policies, and Performance Management. Corporate experience is preferred.
- An unquestionable commitment to collaboration and global team interaction
- DISC® Certification and Facilitation experience desired.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and be creative in developing alternative solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong presentation, training and delivery skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for identifying and developing talent in an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and influence leaders of all levels.
- BA/BS degree required with HR Certification preferred. Informal "roll up your sleeves and get it done" leadership style that is people-centric, effective and marked by a high level of energy.
- In-depth experience in Human Resources Management and has been an actively contributing member of an HR management team.
- Superior editing, accuracy, attention to detail; respect for and ability to manage towards deadlines.
- Proactive in developing and effectively introducing alternatives to current HR practices as appropriate.
- Program and Project Leadership skills.
- Capability, energy, experience, presence and outlook to quickly establish HR's credibility with the senior leadership team.
- Well-developed teambuilding and influencing skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence, and stature to effectively address sensitive HR issues.
- Forthright, receptive, helpful, expertly qualified, persuasive, unpretentious and smart.
- Sound judgment, business acumen and the ability to make a contribution to the business as a whole.
- Ability and desire to embrace and manage change. Able to deal with ambiguity effectively.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Great sense of humor!