General: Collection Analyst (Makati City)
One word — transformation.
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at NetSuite
At NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
NetSuite is transforming how its customers do business. If you want to transform your career, Apply Now below.
- Answer inbound phone calls.
- Make outbound phone calls and email communications to past due customer accounts based on assigned customer call list report.
- Document all correspondence in Netsuite system in customer record and communicate with manager and sales as needed.
- Update all customer records as needed in course of collections and billing inquiry response activities.
- Send customer statements, invoice copies and account reconciliations as needed by email.
- Provide customer with payment instructions and take payments by credit card and check by phone information.
- Escalate customer disputes and collection issues to the Team Lead or Credit & Collections Manager as required.
- Escalate customer account adjustment requests to the appropriate Sales Representative and inform the C&C Manager.
- Perform Ad Hoc reporting, account analysis and work assignments as delegated by the Credit & Collections Manager or the Team Lead.
- Fluent in English, strong speaking and writing skills.
- Prior experience handling EMEA-based business, and able to work EMEA business hours .
- Experience in billing and collections business environments
- Call or Shared Services Center experience preferred
- Able and willing to work night shift.
- Excel spread sheet skills; intermediate.
- Microsoft Office
- Business Administration graduate degree with coursework or majoring in Accounting/Finance
- Customer focused.