General: Collection Analyst (Makati City)
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuite—working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg,
NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
If you'd like to join our dynamic, driven and fun team, click on the Apply Now button below.
- Answer inbound phone calls.
- Make outbound phone calls and email communications to past due customer accounts based on assigned customer call list report.
- Document all correspondence in Netsuite system in customer record and communicate with manager and sales as needed.
- Update all customer records as needed in course of collections and billing inquiry response activities.
- Send customer statements, invoice copies and account reconciliations as needed by email.
- Provide customer with payment instructions and take payments by credit card and check by phone information.
- Escalate customer disputes and collection issues to the Team Lead or Credit & Collections Manager as required.
- Escalate customer account adjustment requests to the appropriate Sales Representative and inform the C&C Manager.
- Perform Ad Hoc reporting, account analysis and work assignments as delegated by the Credit & Collections Manager or the Team Lead.
- Fluent in English, strong speaking and writing skills.
- Prior experience handling EMEA-based business, and able to work EMEA business hours .
- Experience in billing and collections business environments
- Call or Shared Services Center experience preferred
- Able and willing to work night shift.
- Excel spread sheet skills; intermediate.
- Microsoft Office
- Business Administration graduate degree with coursework or majoring in Accounting/Finance
- Customer focused.