NetSuite OneWorld Helps Online Retailer Grow 650% While Keeping Costs Low
"We wanted to be able to grow the business, but it was taking one full-time person to handle orders—now we can handle all the orders we get, and it's all automatic. All information is held centrally, our business processes are simplified and we've got a smooth path to near-infinite growth."
- Automated order processing is now handling a 650% increase in orders without requiring manual intervention
- Website conversions have increased by 50%; overall customer satisfaction has improved as well
- Average customer call-waiting time has dropped to 11 seconds, compared to 45 seconds previously
- First-call resolution is 95%; with the outsourced system every call required a callback
- Role-based dashboards deliver real-time views into key operating information, reducing the need for specialized reports.
- Discount online wine seller wanted to maximize growth while keeping costs low
- Manual order processing was error-prone and slow, requiring one full-time person to process 100 orders per day
- Previous website was difficult to navigate, causing customer conversions to fall, cart abandonment to rise
- Outsourced call center created customer service slowdowns, risked further alienating customers.
- WineMarket replaced small-business ecommerce software and manual systems with NetSuite
- NetSuite OneWorld was selected for its multi-subsidiary, multi-currency cloud architecture, which supplies cost-effective, seamless migration for international growth
- WineMarket created a new customer call center for sales and support inquiries, and used NetSuite partner Online One to integrate its operations with sister companies' logistics systems
- Advanced inventory functions help WineMarket keep billings up to date by tracking activities of complex consignment sales.