NetSuite SuiteCommerce Helps Online Veterinary Retailer Grow by 120 Percent
"Before we deployed NetSuite SuiteCommerce, we had zero visibility into our business and were essentially flying blind—NetSuite has given us the ability to think, analyse and plan like a large retailer, without the need to purchase and manage expensive IT infrastructure."
- Supported 120 percent growth in profitability and 50 percent increase in order volumes.
- Transformed financial, ecommerce, inventory management, CRM, marketing and shipping capabilities, without the need to employ a single IT headcount.
- NetSuite's Inventory Management System has enabled a move from 3,300 SKUs in 2009 to 9,500 SKUs in 2013, significantly alleviating warehousing pressure.
- Ability to trace an order to its precise location in the supply chain in real-time has improved customer service, accelerating both response times and customer satisfaction.
- Vet-N-Pet Direct now has a scalable, complete business management system in place to drive regional and international omnichannel expansion.
- Rapid expansion outpaced previous manual and inadequate small business systems.
- Limited visibility and insight into business performance.
- Inefficient inventory management capabilities leading to bottle-necks, stock supply issues and customer dissatisfaction.
- Dealing with multiple courier companies via fax and email was time consuming and error prone.
- Poor visibility into order management made it difficult to track customer orders or resolve dispatch problems.
- IT systems were inadequate to support ecommerce plans and growth.
- Inability to track and segment customer behaviour to drive effective marketing campaigns.
- NetSuite SuiteCommerce replaced X-Cart, MYOB and Excel spreadsheets to streamline its end-to-end business operations, including B2B and B2C sales, ecommerce, financials, order management, inventory management, fulfilment, customer relationship management, marketing and third-party shipping partnerships.
- NetSuite's inventory management automates stock levels and re-order quantities to alleviate warehousing inefficiencies.
- NetSuite's Order Management supports multiple billing options and effectively manages the lifecycle of a transaction.
- Comprehensive omnichannel solution ensures seamless and streamlined ecommerce experience across B2B, B2C and call-centre retail touch points.
- NetSuite's cloud-based business management solution provides a scalable and flexible backbone for Vet-N-Pet Direct's future growth.