NetSuite Helps University Boost
Student Recruiting 20% Without Adding Extra Staff
"For us, the killer aspect of NetSuite is that it provides a platform for growth...for example, credit-card processing for fees, or a self-service portal that allows prospective students to track the progress of their application or see how much they have to pay for a course."
—Temple University, Japan Campus
- Temple is now growing 20% per year without adding IT staff
- NetSuite has helped Temple boost the speed of response and follow-up to prospect applications
- Recruiting teams work more efficiently by sharing prospect data, avoiding response duplications.
- Needed to handle sudden growth in prospective student applications, automating lifecycle registration services
- System needed to handle student applications coming via Website as well as phone and other channels
- Tight cost controls would not allow adding to IT staff.
- Chose NetSuite over Salesforce.com, SAP
- Implementation started with CRM; now adding ERP to serve as Temple's end-to-end business platform.