NetSuite Helps Growing Software Maker
Cut Administrative Costs by 30%
"We needed more than just a good accounting solution. We had to responsibly manage growth, and NetSuite provided the business application infrastructure to do exactly that."
- Cut administrative costs by 30% with simplified billing, while continuing to grow
- Achieved 3-month ROI with NetSuite
- Instant visibility across customers, geographies, products, and employees
- NetSuite resource planning helps to handle double the customer support caseload, without having to increase staff at the same rate.
- Global software maker had difficulty keeping up with accounting demands of 60,000 customers in 170 countries
- Complex revenue-reporting requirements compounded by variations in currencies, taxes, and accounting-compliance regulations
- Fragmented IT software hindered performance and reliability of financial reporting.
- Replaced QuickBooks, spreadsheets, and custom programming with NetSuite OneWorld
- International roll out in just 6 months to 10 subsidiaries in North America, Ireland, Czech Republic and Singapore
- Implementation included order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, customer support tracking, and integration with Salesforce.com
- Managing complex revenue recognition rules directly in NetSuite, instead of relying on spreadsheets to insure compliance.