NetSuite Helps Growing Marine Mammal Consultancy with Global Growth Ambitions
"The investment in NetSuite has enabled us to avoid hiring additional new staff, improve our financial close and increase our overall customer service level."
—SOI Group Ltd
- NetSuite has enabled us to support 7 additional companies without increasing headcount.
- NetSuite has allowed us to shorten our reporting timescales from 10 to 6 working days.
- Reduction in transaction processing costs by being able to quickly add companies to the company structure.
- Significant increase in productivity due to NetSuite’s anywhere, anytime access.
- On-going IT support has reduced dramatically by eliminating downtime and software patches.
- NetSuite has enabled SOI Group to free up resources to focus on strategic market developments and long term planning rather than on day-to-day reporting and processing.
- Ability to provide a more meaningful interpretation of the financial results.
- The small, growing marine mammal consultancy had global growth ambitions which their previous accounting system could not support.
- They wanted a cloud based scalable solution to enable them to focus their resources on growing the business rather than running a complicated International IT system.
- The company required a multi-company, multi-currency solution that offered rapid consolidation at month end and enabled them to leverage a standardized CRM system across the group.
- SOI Group chose NetSuite as it was the only company to offer a cloud based solution that met their requirements, replacing Sage.
- NetSuite OneWorld enabled SOI Group to quickly develop companies in USA, Canada, Hong Kong and the UK, and to scale with its International growth.
- NetSuite partner Cofficient worked with SOI Group on their OneWorld implementation.
- NetSuite OpenAir provided an integrated system for SOI Group’s resource management.