Positive Coaching Alliance Gains a Winning Edge with NetSuite.org
"The integration between our SuiteCommerce storefront and NetSuite is great because we can make changes to our webstore very quickly. NetSuite gives us a lot more transparency into our information. There's no way we could do as much or be as successful in reaching youth with our previous system."
—Positive Coaching Alliance
- NetSuite provides efficiency that enables Positive Coaching Alliance to better focus on its mission of developing "Better Athletes, Better People" through partnerships with 1,700+ schools and youth organizations
- SuiteCommerce web storefront accepts charitable donations and drives sales of coaching and training services delivered by more than 100 trainers in the U.S.
- Up to 100 data transactions a day that used to take up to three hours to manually process are now fully automated through NetSuite
- Dual donation and service sales revenue streams update automatically in NetSuite Financials, eliminating time-consuming manual work
- Positive Coaching can offer NetSuite access to all employees for self-service, whereas in the past only the senior accountant could access QuickBooks
- NetSuite provides management and real-time visibility for Bay Area headquarters and nine regional offices across the U.S., with more offices to open soon
- Positive Coaching Alliance has realized steady double-digit revenue growth since going live on NetSuite in 2009
- Manual processes involving QuickBooks, Excel and a custom-built website hurt efficiency and diverted valuable resources from core mission
- Positive Coaching Alliance suffered delays in visibility into revenue stream and expenses, making it difficult to forecast and adapt
- Founded in 1998, Positive Coaching Alliance needed a modern cloud solution to enable greater agility and mobility with anywhere, anytime access
- NetSuite.org program made available discounted version of NetSuite and SuiteCommerce to the non-profit as a single integrated system for key business processes
- Positive Coaching Alliance is taking advantage of NetSuite.org SuiteVolunteers program, with two NetSuite volunteers implementing custom scripts to support income allocations
- NetSuite selected after comparisons against Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Financial Edge and Sage to replace on-premise QuickBooks system