NetSuite Helps Phone-call Automation Pioneer
Grow from $2M to $8M without Adding Finance Staff
"Our service is simple; we generate automated phone calls and text messages for governments, schools, businesses, and other groups. But the underlying technology is mind-boggling. We didn't want to add servers — we've got 180 triple-redundant SQL servers right now — but we needed a way to manage all that information, so we chose NetSuite."
—Leib Lurie, CEO,
One Call Now
- Since implementing NetSuite in 2003, grown from $2 million to $8 million in revenue without adding finance staff
- Account creation time for new customers dropped from 24 hours to 60 seconds
- Average customer support ticket time decreased from 12 minutes to 3 minutes
- Growing more than 35% annually
- Third party sales reps now use self-service portal to track commissions, saving 2 days per month of finance-staff time
- NetSuite dashboards, integration with SQL database let managers drill into profitability, customer-service, billings, and other details.
- Innovative business model required complex billing, customer service processes
- Needed integration with custom database holding 40,000 clients, 15 million phone numbers, and 400 different pricing plans
- Wanted better visibility into per-region profitability in order to optimize marketing expenditures.
- Selected NetSuite after evaluating Goldmine, Sage, and Microsoft products
- Replaced combination of Goldmine and custom software with NetSuite for ERP and CRM
- Used NetSuite Web services APIs to integrated with the company's website and massive underlying SQL database.