NetSuite Helps Market Researcher
Reduce Accounting Time for Cash Flow Analysis by 18 Hours per Week
"NetSuite helped us consolidate our financials and CRM, and that led to a significant reduction in the hours we were spending on accounting. But it also let us redirect our time to better, more strategic projects like forecasting our cash flow and profitability — critical for a services-based business."
—Jonathan Hilland, CEO,
- Reduced accounting time for cash flow analysis by 18 hours per week; added ability to forecast cash flow up to 6 months in advance
- Reduced accounting time for monthly financial closings by 8 hours per month
- Saving $50,000 yearly over extra staffing that would be required without NetSuite
- Workflow automation expediting project mgmt., expense reporting and purchase-order processes
- Profitability analysis helps Mindwave direct sales efforts to most profitable projects.
- Needed to improve financial forecasting and business performance
- Fragmented systems and spreadsheets ruled out timely, accurate financial reporting
- Cyclical, ad hoc sales efforts required full-time processes, including monitoring new-proposals pipeline to evaluate best prospects for profitability.
- Replaced QuickBooks and Salesforce.com with NetSuite
- Selected NetSuite over Sage MAS 90, Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains), and QuickBooks Enterprise
- NetSuite partner Celigo added customized cash flow modeling and advanced P&L analysis modules
- Dashboards help drill for real-time detail on new-business proposals and current projects.