NetSuite Helps Malcolite Cut Order Processing Time from 3 Days to 40 Minutes
"NetSuite's platform has helped our business improve customer service, eliminate paper and waste, and utilize advanced inventory management techniques to bring new products to market quickly. We are not only saving money, but using our NetSuite system to help grow our sales."
—Jason Howard, CEO, Malcolite
- Saving $75,000+ yearly on reduced staffing, overnight shipping between locations, and paper/toner costs
- Now building complex lighting assemblies from multiple suppliers
- Custom-order pricing quotes reduced from 12 hours to 2 hours
- Cut order-processing time from 3 days to 40 minutes
- Automated order processing saving 15-20 hours/mo for copying, faxing, etc.
- Real-time order visibility reduced carrying costs, increased inventory turns by 66%
- Won Progressive Manufacturing's PM100 Award for its innovative way of doing business with NetSuite.
- Wanted to increase operational efficiency, extend benefits of efficiency to customers
- Cutting costs of inventory, shipping, and logistics, particularly challenging with a growing list of 8,000 product variations
- Wanted to expand business by helping customers save money in difficult economy.
- Chose NetSuite over Salesforce.com, Infor, and QuickBooks
- Moved more than 80 business processes to NetSuite
- Integrated AP/AR, implemented paperless processing across the 3 locations
- Sales force, order processing from leads and opportunity management, and shipping and fulfillment all automated
- Integrated customer service with NetSuite CRM
- Established new incentive program for telemarketers.