Educational Software Maker Saving $150K Annually vs.
Costs of In-house IT Infrastructure
"Without NetSuite's integrated architecture it would have been near impossible to expand as smoothly as we did, and to be able to do business remotely with a fairly complex hierarchy of sales channels. That's one of the main reasons we've grown tremendously since 2007."
- Saving $150K per year over costs of in-house IT infrastructure
- Time to send commissions reports, receive partner verification dropped from 1-2 days to one hour
- Time to invoice after closing sale reduced from 1 week to two days
- Ability to add custom commissions structures has strengthened sales force and partner channels
- Revenue recognition automation simplifies accounting —valuable for handling complex subscriptions-based business processes.
- Company wanted to expand sales across the U.S and Canada
- Needed to add remote sales people, build third-party sales-partner channel
- Fragmented IT systems slowed order processing, discouraged adding complexity to commissions structure.
- Replaced QuickBooks, Salesforce.com, and spreadsheets with NetSuite ERP and CRM
- Selected NetSuite's cloud computing over on-premise IT system
- Used NetSuite Web services to add product-trial function to website
- NetSuite partner SaaS Experts Intl. integrating NetSuite's Ecommerce shopping cart with Learning.com's proprietary license-provisioning database
- Partner Center portal gives partners visibility into orders pipeline.