Christian Health Services Retailer Increases Ecommerce Sales by 25% Within 6 Months of Adopting NetSuite
"After 12 years we needed one system that could enhance our current customer service initiatives and grow with us through the next decade and beyond. NetSuite has helped us improve customer service and order fulfillment. Plus it is flexible enough for us to affordably customize it to fit the company's long-term needs."
- Saved $500,000 over cost of comparable on-premises installation
- Will save $50,000 annually in extra staff expenses vs. on-premise system
- Within 6 months of go-live and internal revamping of company's website, ecommerce sales increased by 25%.
- Average employee training time reduced from 2-3 months to 2 weeks
- Faster sales-trend reports saving IT about 4 hours/month vs. previous system.
- Average backorder time dropped from 30 to 15 days.
- Limitations of small-business IT software prevented proactive marketing and endangered customer loyalty through order-fulfillment errors.
- Unreliable accounting, lack of reporting lead to lost revenues on shipping costs
- Wanted to maintain hard-won leadership position by improving its abilities to engage customers through online seminars and other educational tools.
- Chose NetSuite for ERP, CRM, and Ecommerce, over 9 other competitors, including cloud-computing and on-premise software vendors
- Full-scale software changeover, in time for the Christmas rush, took just 4 months
- Partners have built NetSuite integrations for everything from the company's warehouse to point-of-sale software for the retail store
- Real-time data for call center, marketing, Web, accounting, retail store, IT, and CEO offices.