Technology Innovator Running New Business with 2,000+ Customers in Just 60 Days with NetSuite OneWorld
"As a carve-out from a large multi-national, we were essentially a startup from an infrastructure standpoint, but with a significant revenue base and over 2,000 customers. In 60 days we had a complete, scalable ERP infrastructure, thanks to NetSuite, and we're now growing at a good pace."
—Brian VanDerBosch, CFO,
Global Traffic Technologies
- NetSuite provides a scalable, cost effective ERP system that allows GTT to continue to grow rapidly
- Multi-currency support, scalable architecture simplify growing revenues in Canada, Europe, South America, and the Middle East
- Even with 3 subsidiaries, GTT gets detailed, weekly financial and sales reports
- Dashboards give instant visibility into inventory, backlogs, pipeline opportunities and data from contract manufacturers.
- Innovative traffic technology spinoff needed to deploy a scalable ERP system in short order
- Didn't have ability to perform financial or sales analysis
- Needed ability for contract manufacturers to execute transactions real-time in its ERP system
- Growth limited by lack of visibility into new sales opportunities; sales and financial reports were only monthly, and without critical detail.
- Keystone Business Services, a NetSuite partner, helped GTT implement NetSuite OneWorld
- In just 60 days the NetSuite was running the new business with over 2,000 customers
- NetSuite OneWorld lets GTT run multiple subsidiaries in the U.S. and Canada to support both domestic and international growth.