Eco friendly franchise transforms business efficiency with NetSuite, going paperless in the process
"NetSuite has completely transformed the way we do business. It has enabled quick and easy business information access and allowed us to implement an eco-friendly paperless billing system. The increased visibility and efficiency afforded to us will also assist with our franchise business growth."
—Ecocleen Services Ltd.
- 75% reduction in paper usage reinforces Ecocleen's eco-credentials
- New platform accelerating growth from 11 regional franchises to an anticipated 25 over two years
- During that time, Ecocleen anticipates a revenue increase of 120%, without having to add any new IT staff
- Visibility for both HQ and regional offices through NetSuite partner portal to reduce administrative enquiries by 30%
- Time-savings of 2-3 hours a week through automated lead distribution - allowing Commercial Director to focus on business development
- New-franchise training takes just 1.5 hours, compared to a day with the previous system
- Critical KPIs are now much faster to collect and analyze, saving several hours weekly for analysts.
- Manually processed sales data and billing information increased carbon footprint and used valuable time resources
- Discrete regional systems hindered a uniform, branded marketing and CRM strategy and provided limited visibility of customer activity
- KPIs crucial to the company's performance were time-consuming to collect and analyse using Excel and Sage Line 50
- Planned expansion of regional offices could not be monitored effectively with the incumbent system.
- Ecocleen chose NetSuite over Bright Pearl and SalesForce because it offered a single integrated solution for franchise management
- NetSuite solution provider First Hosted was selected for approachability and ability to understand Ecocleen's commercial needs
- KPI information is quickly accessible in real-time
- Self-service portal means regional offices can access information relating to their transactions.