NetSuite Saves Wholesale Distributor
$120,000 Over Former Costs for IT Software
"We went from the most expensive piece of software on the planet—SAP—down to QuickBooks and then to Great Plains. They were all either limited, costly, or both. We finally realized that we had to get on a single system, and that's where NetSuite came in."
—Distribution Video & Audio
- Saving more than $120,000 annually over costs required for other solutions
- Company now tracks inventory in real-time; impossible with previous systems
- Employee productivity increased substantially across all operations due to reduced order-to-cash time / rekeying of data
- NetSuite for iPhone simplifies executive access to sales, finances, and other information.
- Fast-growing distribution business couldn’t keep up with sales
- Unable to track inventory between busy bi-coastal warehouses
- Information access difficult for traveling executives
- Former IT software solutions had been both costly and functionally limited.
- NetSuite ERP, CRM, and Ecommerce replaced several earlier installations that included SAP R/3, Microsoft Great Plains, and QuickBooks
- NetSuite partners OzLink, SPS Commerce built integrations with third-party shipping, EDI systems
- NetSuite ease of use maximized employee ramp-up and let DVA customize settings via simple configuration screens.