Child Care Business Launches from Concept to Executive in Just 5 Months with NetSuite
"We were looking for a solution that would provide a full view of a customer's business activity with us as well as the agility to implement an integrated ecommerce, CRM, and back office financial and supplier functionality on a very aggressive timeline."
—Mark Campillo, CTO, Childcare Marketplace
- Shipping product within 5 months of initial commitment
- Child Care Marketplace fully operational within 5 months, ready to serve clients ranging from individual operators to child care centers with 100 centers
- Intuitive Ecommerce interface enabled rapid expansion from 200 to 4,000 products
- Complete visibility into the health of the company in its crucial early months
- 360-degree view of customers for broad marketing and merchandising.
- Child care industry lacked single-source marketplace supplier
- Aggressive business launch goals to launch in just 5 months
- Needed ecommerce capabilities with integrated financials and CRM
- Parent company's Oracle ERP could not deliver to goals within time or budget constraints.
- Minimal project team able to implement NetSuite
- Achieved necessary integration with wholesale partners and banks
- Migrated all customer data from Salesforce.com to NetSuite CRM
- 40 users on NetSuite — most providing part-time support to the Child Care Marketplace business from other Knowledge Universe companies.