UK's Arboricultural Association Transforms Critical Business Processes with Cloud Computing Software Suite
"With NetSuite, all of our data is 100% accurate, presented in real time and available at the click of a button. It's made a huge difference to the way we work."
—Nick Eden, CEO, Arboricultural Association
- Significant saving on hardware—the cost of hardware alone for equivalent on-premise solutions was equivalent to the first year's NetSuite license
- Integrating all data into one database has brought huge time savings and reduced the possibility of errors entering the system
- Enabled remote, real-time access into the system for all staff
- Data is backed up automatically by NetSuite, ensuring company information is secure
- Requires minimal on-site IT infrastructure and management, further reducing costs
- Launching new e-commerce and website functionality running on NetSuite, including online membership payments and forums.
- Company wanted to move all its information into one single database
- Needed to provide staff with remote access to the system
- Wanted a solution which would require little ongoing on-site maintenance or management.
- Replaced 17 separate databases running on Sage 50 and Microsoft Access with NetSuite
- NetSuite selected over Sage 50, Citrix and a VPN infrastructure
- Cloud-based system means staff can access from any location
- The initial configuration and launch was completed by NetSuite partner Cloudtamers within three months
- NetSuite also provides crucial website and e-commerce capabilities.