Antech Saves 75% On IT Costs and Grows Home Delivery Business
250% With NetSuite
"NetSuite has a best-in-class system with controls that are tested and proven in the real world. A patchwork system doesn't give you that, and creates a lot of potential for mistakes. On the integrated ERP system NetSuite provides, all of our accounting controls are built-in."
- NetSuite's full enterprise functionality is one-fourth cost of other options
- Faster delivery and more consistent customer experience due to superior inventory controls
- Home delivery business has grown 250% since switching to NetSuite
- Rich customer demographic data collected in NetSuite led to profitable spinoff of consumer intelligence business.
- Hairball of multiple applications created errors, delays, and inventory inaccuracies
- Lack of consistent process controls and scalability prevented growth of home delivery business
- Disparate systems meant no real-time visibility
- Staffing costs mounted as inefficiencies required additional headcount.
- Chose NetSuite over SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics GP
- NetSuite delivering financials, CRM, and inventory in one integrated system
- NetSuite providing industry-proven controls and practice standards
- Can customize internally, eliminating need for expensive consultants
- Flexibility allows for easy adding of users as business grows.
(Antech Inc. is a pediatric nutrition specialist best known for Dr. Edwards Sterilized Drinking Water.)