AMIRA International Strikes Gold with NetSuite.
"NetSuite is just a breeze to use and has completely transformed our finance function so that we're 20% to 30% more efficient in reporting and operations. The search functionality and ease of customizing reports is just excellent, and we can use NetSuite on any computer in the world with no VPN required."
- AMIRA International has gained real-time visibility into budgets vs. actuals for member-funded R&D projects in geoscience, mine engineering, minerals processing, extractive metallurgy and sustainability
- NetSuite enables AMIRA to better manage its project portfolio of about $60 million invested in approximately 30 projects at any given time by its sponsoring members
- Going live in July 2012, NetSuite has given AMIRA's Australian headquarters better centralized controls over operations including multi-currency transactions
- Improved financial controls and transparency improve AMIRA International's accountability to 95 member organizations
- Automated invoicing has dramatically increased efficiency over what was a manual process, helping improve cash flow forecasting
- NetSuite's flexible interface and report builder enables management to analyze project cost to complete accounts on a real time basis
- Previous ERP application was difficult to use and required specialized development resources, introducing risk of disruption
- AMIRA International lacked timely visibility into per-project costs and income, meaning tedious and time-consuming reporting to piece together information
- AMIRA International wanted a flexible, easy-to-use cloud solution backed by the resources of a large and credible global software provider
- NetSuite selected over multiple ERPs as a low-maintenance cloud solution that offers global flexibility and anywhere, anytime access