Southern California B2C and B2B company doubles productivity and fuels strong growth with complete NetSuite cloud solution and Aminian Business Services
"Our entire business is built on NetSuite, and our ability to access real-time financial, inventory and customer information has been a big part of our growth. Aminian Business Services has done an amazing job—they really understand our business and serve as a partner to ensure we get the most from NetSuite. "
—All-Safe Pool Safety Products
- All-Safe Pool has achieved strong and steady growth in B2C and B2B sales of pool fences, nets, covers since deploying NetSuite in 2007 as a complete business solution
- A 2x gain in productivity across the board with on-demand access to real-time financial, inventory and customer information from anywhere and any device for 40-person family-owned company
- Multi-location inventory management provides real-time visibility into available stock and enables distribution optimization between two warehouses in Southern California and Charlotte, N.C.
- NetSuite Light Manufacturing module supports fast, precise assembly of pool safety products per customer specifications
- All-Safe Pool optimizes pricing by tracking the fully loaded cost, including freight and labor, of each more than 2,000 SKUs
- NetSuite provides visibility and control for All-Safe's management of more than 100 vendors in North America, Europe and Asia with purchase order automation and transaction history
- NetSuite CRM helped drive a 25% gain in B2C sales by giving All-Safe Pool sales reps and managers in Southern California complete lead-to-order-to-cash management and sales force automation
- For business outside Southern California, NetSuite helps All-Safe Pool manage a B2B network of 50 authorized dealers across the U.S.
- All-Safe has reduced B2B order process times by 90% with dealers entering orders directly through the SuiteCommerce-based website
- QuickBooks was unable to scale as All Safe Pool's data volumes grew, resulting in lost and corrupted data
- Lack of integration between QuickBooks and CRM and inventory systems meant All-Safe suffered poor visibility into critical business information, with lengthy delays
- Growth potential was limited by standalone, unintegrated applications and the need to manually manage data and IT systems
- Implementation by Aminian Business Services was on time and on budget, with the NetSuite solution provider partner retained for ongoing optimizations
- NetSuite SuiteCommerce deployment enables B2C customers outside of Southern California to enter their zip code to connect with an authorized All-Safe Pool dealer
- Cloud-based NetSuite solution met All-Safe Pool's desire to avoid on-premise software and server maintenance