NetSuite Helps Manufacturer
Cut Time Required to Take Orders by 66%
"NetSuite has simplified our company's operations, given us great efficiency, power, and flexibility, helped us do business on the Web, and has helped unify our customer touchpoints by linking CRM with ERP and Ecommerce. In IT, NetSuite changed our role. We're not traditional IT anymore — we now spend our time adding value rather than answering requests."
—Advantage Sign Supply
- Order processing time cut by 66%
- Decreased monthly inventory on hand by more than 15% ($500,000+ in inventory)
- Electronic invoicing saves $1,000 per month over costs of paper mailings
- New website channel attracts 50+ customers per month, accounting for 11% of revenues
- Cut time required to update pricing from two hours to 10 minutes for 500+ items.
- Large supplier of sign-making materials and components wanted to attract more franchise customers, improve profitability
- Fragmented IT systems forced company to set prices manually — frequently —to growing inventory of 15,000 SKUs
- IT systems overloaded by 8,000 orders per month, mostly multi-SKU and requiring inventory from several of 9 warehouses in U.S.
- Lack of website meant lost orders to competition.
- Replaced Counterpoint and in-house software with NetSuite ERP, CRM, and Ecommerce
- NetSuite Advanced Shipping integrates order management with warehouse software to automate picking, packing, and shipping
- Used NetSuite partner SPS Commerce for outsourced EDI.