NetSuite Helps Non-Profit
Improve Fundraising, Client Service
"Before NetSuite we had no central systems. This caused massive problems for our users. Now we use NetSuite across the business — it's put us firmly back in control and has improved life for our users and our clients."
- Consistent customer data, accurate demand planning help strengthen fundraising
- Automated order processing saves time and costs over manual methods
- Optimized asset and inventory management improves audit compliance.
- Fundraising difficult for non-profit because of poor demand planning
- Stock write-offs, wasted time caused by manual inventory tracking
- Inconsistent financial data hampered budget controls.
- Chose NetSuite over Goldmine, Microsoft Navision
- Sales order processing was running in just over a month.