Thousands of Australian BusinessesHave Moved from On-Premise to Cloud ERP solutions. What Are You Waiting For?
Thousands of organisations have already made the switch from aging on-premise products—like Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Sage and SAP—to NetSuite's cloud business management solution.
From midsize to enterprise, organisations of every size are cutting their total cost of ownership, improving their finance team's productivity and integrating their sales and finance processes. And they can now securely access their business applications from anywhere anytime.
Why Make the Move?
Learn the eight reasons why NetSuite, the world's #1 cloud finance/ERP solution used by more than 20,000 organisations worldwide, is the right move for your organisation.
- DecreaseYour Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Businesses running NetSuite report costs savings of 50% or more over the costs of running their old on-premise systems. NetSuite reduces costly upgrades, expensive infrastructure and onerous maintenance.
- Accelerated Order-to-Cash Process. NetSuite allows you to integrate your front- and back-office processes, assisting you decrease administrative headcount, speed fulfilment and accelerate cash flow.
- Reduce Manual Re-Entry Effort. With NetSuite, you get end-to-end integrated processes—whether web to fulfilment, procure to pay, or quote to order—that significantly reduce manual effort and the resulting risk of errors.
- One Single View of Your Customer. Businesses that run NetSuite eliminate duplicate and out-of-date customer silos. They have instant access to all customer sales, finance and service information, improving productivity and satisfaction.
- A Real-Time, Comprehensive View of Your Organisation. With NetSuite, you get built-in dashboards and reporting that offers you complete summary and detail views of finance, sales and service performance.
- Supports Your Distributed Organisation. By using NetSuite, you get anytime, anywhere secure browser-based access, so your employees can work the way they want to.
- Multinational and Multi-Subsidiary Management. NetSuite provides real-time financial consolidation and multi-subsidiary and multi-currency intelligence, allowing you to standardise on a single cloud ERP instance.
- Always Up to Date. With NetSuite, you always get the latest features and support for the latest accounting regulations, with automated upgrades.