This 5-day course provides developers the tools know-how, and best practices to create and deploy many script types designed to satisfy a variety of business criteria. Students gain hands on experience building an array of scripts to customize the functionality of NetSuite applications and then use SuiteScript D-Bug to quickly diagnose and correct problems.
This course is right for you if you...
- Need to customize and automate your NetSuite application
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Automate data entry on my forms: default field values, enable/disable fields, perform field-level validations, perform form-level validations, and change fields based on changes to other fields?
- Automate data entry on standard sublists and sublists created from custom record types?
- Automatically create related records based on the submittal of other records, such as a customer or a sales order?
- Execute saved searches and dynamically generated searches from inside my scripts?
- Schedule automated processing to occur at specified intervals?
- Enable my business to be agile and promote reuse by incorporating script parameters?
- Extend the power of workflows (SuiteFlow) through workflow action scripts?
- Create custom applications on the NetSuite platform?
- Build custom portlets?
- Take full advantage of the SuiteScript API, incorporating a wide-variety of functions and objects?
- Use client and server-side debugging tools to troubleshoot my scripts?
Duration: 5 days
Price: $4,000 USD
View the Course Data Sheet for daily topics, prerequisites, and other key information
View the Course Schedule