SuiteFlow: Visually Orchestrate your Business Processes
This course introduces the features and functions of SuiteFlow while taking you through the creation of a number of differing business processes, from sequential processing to approvals. By the end of this course, you will have created a full-featured business process that incorporates validations, approvals, and sequential processing.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are a NetSuite administrator or software developer responsible for designing, creating and maintaining business processes built using SuiteFlow
- Have an understanding of conditional logic (if-then-else style conditions) and looping is highly recommended
- Are familiar with NetSuite navigation and features
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Default data into forms in the user interface?
- Dynamically change the display characteristics of fields, such as hiding them or making them enterable?
- Validate my data entry?
- Automatically create tasks, phone calls, support cases, and other records while performing other functions?
- Set up an approval process with one approver or multiple approvers?
- Send out email notifications based on approval processing or other functions?
- Configure service-level agreements, such as sending out reminder notifications and/or transferring assignees/approvers to other people?
- Affect my business process on one record based on changes occurring in related records?
Duration: 3 days
Price: $2,400 USD
View the Course Data Sheet for daily topics, prerequisites, and other key information
View the Course Schedule
This course will be delivered in the current 3-day format until July 23, 2012.
After July 23rd, SuiteFlow will be available as two new courses: