With advanced workflow concepts, you have the tools to support advanced approval routing use cases including sequential and parallel approvals, incorporation of sub-workflows, altering your workflow based on other records, addition of service-level agreements, extension through formulas & SuiteScript, and more. In this two-day course, you examine more in-depth features of SuiteFlow to bring power to advanced use cases. Best practices remain a focus, just as in Workflow Fundamentals.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are a software developer or consultant who is already comfortable creating business process flows and needs to enhance your skills for more complex workflows.
Please Note: Others may be interested in taking the Workflow Fundamentals course.
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Incorporate modular design principles in my workflows?
- Generate approval routing workflows with sequential and parallel approvals?
- Create entire business processes that run in parallel?
- Use custom buttons for more than approval processing?
- Configure service-level agreements via use of scheduled actions and transitions?
- Support a drip marketing campaign?
- Alter the state of a workflow based on changes to related records?
- Conditionally transition workflows and execute actions based on sublist data?
- Embed SQL and SuiteScript formulas to define complex business rules?
- Integrate custom actions developed in SuiteScript into my workflows to extend their functionality?
- Take advantage of scheduled workflows and workflow mass updates?
- Support versioning of workflows within a single workflow definition?
- Take advantage of workflows via my SuiteTalk applications and my SuiteScripts?
Duration: 2 days
Price: $1,600 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule