With SuiteAnalytics: Financial Reports and Searches you have the tools you need to track financial performance and obtain ad-hoc, in-depth analysis. This comprehensive, two-day course teaches you how to use reports, financial statements, saved searches and key performance indicators (KPIs) to unlock your NetSuite data, allowing you to diagnose financial issues on-the-fly and drill-down to customer, employee or transactional details to quickly take action and drive business performance with informed decisions.
This course is right for you if you...
- Need to analyse how your business is doing right now
- Want to access critical numbers in just a few clicks
- Want to respond to business challenges proactively not just reactively
- Are familiar with NetSuite navigation and features
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Use standard reports for point-in-time analysis?
- Use formulae in reports to get in-depth financial analyses?
- Customise reports to match business requirements?
- Include budget details and extra fields in my financial statements?
- Present report data in a matrix?
- Create saved searches and KPIs to access and dynamically display key data?
- Apply expressions and functions to searches for more complex analysis?
- Setup financial dashboards to display critical data on one page?
Duration: 2 days
Price: $1,600 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule