Making the most of marketing automation means using the right tools to successfully attract and keep customers; align marketing and sales processes; prime the sales pipeline with new leads; and gauge the effectiveness of your efforts in real time.
In this comprehensive one-day workshop, you work in a provided NetSuite account while studying how to set up Marketing Automation features and preferences, and then perform day-to-day tasks for creating and managing a multi-channel campaign. A case study provides context and hands-on exercises to simulate real-world tasks, showing you how to design email templates; create online lead generating forms; import leads; identify opportunities with Upsell Manager; and more.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are responsible for setting up and maintaining NetSuite Marketing Automation
- Need to create and manage marketing campaigns in NetSuite
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Configure NetSuite for Marketing Automation?
- Design email templates and send scheduled email blasts?
- Create online lead generating forms?
- Segment customers into target groups?
- Mine NetSuite data to identify opportunities?
- Schedule and launch multi-channel campaigns?
- Create and track keyword campaigns?
Duration: 1 day
Price: $800 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule