NetSuite Essentials is the first course Administrators and anyone responsible for setting up NetSuite should take to best ensure success. By taking this NetSuite introductory training, you will gain an understanding of core NetSuite capabilities, how standard ERP and CRM business processes work in NetSuite, and best practices for implementation. You’ll be able to more accurately map your business requirements to the application and work with your implementation team to set up NetSuite for your company.
This course is right for you if you...
- Are responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of the NetSuite software application for your company
- Are responsible for implementing a NetSuite OneWorld account for subsidiaries or entities with local and global consolidated reporting requirements
Key Tasks Taught: How do I...
- Organise the implementation plan to "go live" for my company
- Configure NetSuite's functionality to meet my business requirements
- Determine users' roles and permissions
- Customise the User Interface to accommodate business needs
- Plan for data migration
- Examine avenues for extracting business intelligence
- Setup initial controls for Enterprise Resource Planning
- Setup initial controls for Customer Relationship Management
- Plan for ongoing maintenance of your NetSuite account
Duration: 5 days
Price: $4,000 USD
View the Course Data Sheet
View the Course Schedule