NETSUITE ANNOUNCES NOMINEES FOR "SUITEY AWARDS"
38 Innovative NetSuite Customers Nominated in Nine Categories, with SUITEY Winners to Be Unveiled at SuiteWorld 2012 in San Francisco
SAN MATEO, Calif.—April 26, 2012—NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced nominees for the NetSuite SUITEY Awards, honoring companies that have excelled at improving efficiency and productivity, reducing costs and fueling business growth atop the NetSuite cloud business management suite. The nominees comprise 38 leading companies in nine categories, with the winners to be announced at SuiteWorld 2012, the annual NetSuite user and partner conference May 14–17 in San Francisco (www.netsuite.com/suiteworld). For more information on the SUITEY awards and nominees, please visit www.netsuite.com/suitey2012.
The SUITEY Awards recognise businesses that have achieved breakthrough operational efficiency, cost savings, productivity gains and business visibility with NetSuite's cloud solution. In addition SUITEY Awards also honor companies in vertical industries including wholesale/distribution, manufacturing, services, software, Ecommerce and non-profit, who have transformed their businesses with the NetSuite Cloud. By moving to NetSuite, these SUITEY Award nominees have freed their organisations from costly and archaic conventional on-premise software that required many integration points, creating an unmanageable "hairball" of applications in many cases and instead, have now been able to focus on their mission-critical business objectives and innovations.
"This year's SUITEY Award nominees represent the "best of the best"—companies that have freed themselves from the chains of on-premise ERP and endless cycles of costly upgrades and maintenance to realise quantum leaps in business performance," said NetSuite COO Jim McGeever. "It's extremely gratifying to recognise the remarkable successes these leading companies have achieved in the cloud."
SUITEY Award nominees were selected from the more than 12,000 organisations and subsidiaries around the world that run NetSuite for cloud ERP, financials, CRM, ecommerce, supply chain, manufacturing, services resource planning (SRP) and professional services automation (PSA). The 2012 SUITEY Awards nominees announced today include:
- Most Improved Productivity & Cost Reduction: Knowledge Universe, MarkLogic, P3 Medical, The Superyacht Group
- Best Enterprise Deployment: BMC, Pitney Bowes, United Health
- Fastest ERP Deployment: Glassdoor.com, LexJet, Square, TransACT
- Best Ecommerce Company Solution: GoPro, SolarWinds, SportStop, Ultimate Office
- Best Manufacturing Company Solution: Ariosa, Jawbone, Speck, ValuTek
- Best Wholesale Distribution Solution: Instrumart, IPICO, MFS Supply, Precor
- Best Services Company Solution: BearingPoint, Empired, Informatica, Software AG
- Best Software Company Solution: Datacert, CallidusCloud, Mitchell International, Splunk, TRUSTe
- Best Non-Profit Company Solution: charity: water, The Foundation Centre, Imagine!, Kiva.org, National Runaway Switchboard
Follow NetSuite's Cloud blog, NetSuite's Facebook page and @NetSuite Twitter handle for real-time updates.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between NetSuite and any other company.