Senior VP, Corporate Communications
NETSUITE ANNOUNCES SUITEWORLD 2014
Fourth Annual User Conference to Spotlight the Power of Business Transformation in the Cloud
Customers, Partners, Developers and Industry Luminaries Converge
SAN MATEO, Calif.—March 11, 2014—NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced the details of its SuiteWorld 2014 conference, slated to be the largest-ever gathering of the fast-growing NetSuite community, with an expected 6,000 attendees coming together to inspire, connect with one another and to share business transformation best practices for getting the most out of the world's leading cloud ERP suite.
SuiteWorld 2014 will bring together NetSuite solution providers, ISV partners, industry thought leaders and representatives of the more than 20,000 companies and subsidiaries from across the globe using the NetSuite cloud business management suite. This year's conference features more than 200 dedicated and interactive sessions over an expanded line-up of 16 tracks to offer attendees prime opportunities to learn how NetSuite customers are driving real-world success stories through the transformative power of cloud computing. NetSuite customers and their products will take center stage and will be showcased throughout the conference. SuiteWorld provides cloud innovators with the opportunity to learn from experts and their peers, share insights, network face-to-face and contribute to the global growth of cloud ERP.
"NetSuite's ecosystem of customers and partners is growing larger and more successful every year," said Zach Nelson, NetSuite CEO. "SuiteWorld 2014 is our chance to share the winning strategies, tactics and best practices that have contributed to the rapid growth of cloud ERP. We're looking forward to another amazing event."
SuiteWorld 2014 will be held at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California, May 12–15. For registration and additional details, please visit www.netsuite.com/suiteworld. To join the SuiteWorld conversation on Twitter, please use #NSW14.
SuiteWorld offers attendees opportunities to:
- Attend keynotes, demonstrations, dedicated sessions and panels with NetSuite executives, industry luminaries, leading cloud pacesetters and NetSuite customers.
- Attend more than 200 sessions over 16 tracks at basic, intermediate and advanced levels, SuiteWorld gives attendees how-to tips and best practices for extending their NetSuite systems for greater business growth and performance.
- Gain insights into leading customer successes, such as using NetSuite as an omnichannel platform to run an entire B2B/B2C business and two-tier ERP deployments.
- Attend vertical industry-specific sessions on how the cloud helps drive success in such industries as ecommerce, retail, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, software, advertising, media and publishing.
- Participate in ask-the-expert sessions to address specific product questions with SuiteGurus.
- Explore the broad range of offerings from more than 100 NetSuite partners in both SuiteCloud Developer and Solution Provider programs to implement, optimise and extend NetSuite for industry- and company-specific needs, and Solution providers and ISVs with offerings that complement NetSuite can enjoy unmatched opportunities to interact face-to-face with prospective customers.
- Witness the winners of NetSuite's annual Transformer Awards, highlighting NetSuite partners and customers that have shown exemplary leadership and results with cloud business management.
In addition, NetSuite customers can receive Pre-Conference Training on May 11–12 from trainers with a combined 75 years of NetSuite training experience, providing hands-on, in-person instruction across a range of topics and audiences, from new users or new partners to seasoned NetSuite administrators or developers. For more information, please visit the Pre-Conference Training page.
"We came away from SuiteWorld last year full of inspiration and ideas on how we could really make the most of our NetSuite solution and drive our next level of growth," said Saddleback Leather Co. President and CEO, Dave Munson. "The opportunity to learn what other customers have done and interact with experts was simply outstanding."
"The training we received at SuiteWorld 2013 was incredibly valuable in helping us optimise NetSuite for our industry and the way we want to run our business," said Shawn Blackburn, IT Manager at Synergy Datacom Supply. "I was very impressed with the knowledge of the instructors and the scope and detail level of the training offered."
Today, more than 20,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise-class cloud financials/ERP suites for divisions of large enterprises and mid-sized organisations seeking to upgrade their antiquated client/server ERP systems. NetSuite excels at streamlining business operations as demonstrated in a recent Gartner study naming NetSuite as the fastest growing top 10 financial management systems vendor in the world. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud ERP/financials suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud is accelerating.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.au.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc.