Web Services: SuiteTalk
Standards-Based Power to Integrate and Extend NetSuite
SuiteTalk web services integration makes it easy for customers and developers to integrate NetSuite with a variety of applications including existing on-premise investments and third-party cloud applications, and to build website-to-NetSuite integrations or create lightweight custom mobile applications.
With a full complement of SOAP web services across the suite and a framework that supports lightweight REST-based integration, SuiteTalk makes it easy to integrate NetSuite the way you need it most.
- Web services integration platform across NetSuite's ERP, CRM and ecommerce solution
- Supports integrated business processes across third-party systems and NetSuite
- Real-time transactional and master data integration
- Enables you to leverage existing skills such as Microsoft .NET or Java
- Error handling and security that support robust integrations.
- Integrates standard NetSuite records and custom objects with your third-party applications
- Enables integration using Java, .NET or any other development language that supports SOAP-based web services
- RESTlet framework allows developers to define their own procedures for the standard REST functions such as POST, PUT, GET and DELETE.
Comprehensive Error Handling
- Sophisticated error handling helps ensure robust, reliable integrations
- Supports strongly typed custom fields with automatic validation based on the field type
- Returns exceptions on a record-by-record basis.
Powered by a Robust Security Model
- Manages web service requests by using standard NetSuite authentication, authorisation, session management and encryption
- Ensures web services operations are restricted based on access privileges
- "Web Services Only" role ensures users can only access using web services if required
- Supports security on a per-field basis.