Founded in 1976, CGI is a world-class leader in information technology (IT) and business process services with the expertise and capabilities to serve the needs of businesses and governments of all sizes. CGI and its affiliated companies employ close to 25,000 professionals and have over 100 offices serving clients in 19 countries
CGI's Internet Payroll is a flexible, cost effective and secure solution designed and adapted to meet the business needs of small and medium companies, particularly those in the retail, restaurant, and franchise sectors. Moreover, thanks to CGI's proven technology expertise and its many years of experience, you benefit from maximum peace of mind and unparalleled efficiency.
A simple, flexible and efficient solution
- Intuitive and user friendly screens that simplify data entry.
- Transmit your payroll data anytime and anywhere-24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Changes that impact several employees are easily done.
- User-friendly payroll processing—no technical background required.
- No software to download or update.
A cost effective solution
- No need to invest in IT equipment.
- One hour payroll processing after data transmission*.
Added peace of mind
- Fully compliant with the rules and regulations in effect in all provinces and territories in Canada.
- All information exchanges, authentication processes and file transfers are transmitted via an encrypted communications link that ensures data confidentiality. CGI utilizes the same security technology as chartered banks in Canada for Internet banking services: SSL certification, an industry standard, and 128 bit encoding.
- Data is maintained on highly secure servers located in premises underconstant surveillance.