The Celigo Integrator is an on-demand (or on-premise) integration platform that easily integrates NetSuite with external applications through a user-friendly interface, which is implemented directly within NetSuite — an industry first. It's a purpose-built solution for implementing NetSuite integrations and is based on the industry leading Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technology.
The Integrator provides a familiar NetSuite user interface through the SuiteFlex platform for mapping, configuring, and monitoring integrations, so that customers can manage external integrations without ever having to leave the NetSuite application. This interface is managed and deployed using the SuiteBundler, and uses a combination of Suitelets, SuiteScripts, custom portlets, alerts, and other features that make for a rich user experience.
Communication with the Integrator Engine, which can be hosted by either Celigo or the customer, is achieved through SuiteScripts and SuiteTalk web services.
- Integrates business applications, business services, and most data sources.
- One central user interface with complete visibility into all aspects of the integration.
- Ability to change the behavior of the integration through the user interface.
- Preconfigured vertical and horizontal solution modules.
- Deployed as on-demand or on-premise.
- Uninterrupted service through a subscription model.
- Enterprise strength and the ability to handle a large number of transactions.