Cast Iron Systems provides a purpose-built Integration Appliance that enables small and medium-sized companies to complete their NetSuite integration projects within days, for 20% of the cost of software-based alternatives. Tightly integrated with NetSuite via the Web Services interface, the Cast Iron Systems Integration Appliance connects NetSuite with other in-house and on-demand applications using a 'no-code' approach.
Many NetSuite implementations involve the need to rapidly synchronize data — such as leads, accounts, opportunities, sales orders, inventory and financials — with other on-demand, packaged, and custom applications. The Integration Appliance is a simple, purpose-built solution containing everything needed to deliver these integration projects within days. Just as NetSuite has simplified ERP & CRM for SMB enterprises, the Integration Appliance enables these companies deliver their integration projects faster than with traditional software-based solutions.
Here's how the Integration Appliance is able to deliver value quickly:
Fastest Time to Market:
- No software to install. Up-and-running in minutes!
- Configuration, not coding
- No software to license or deploy. Nothing else to buy
- Used by systems analysts, not middleware experts
- 100% Standards-based
- 100% support for the NetSuite APIs
- Preconfigured NetSuite integration templates
- Connectors to other ERP, CRM, flat-files, Web Services and all major databases
Simplest Monitoring and Management:
- Complete visibility into transactions
- Proactive alerting of data and connectivity errors
- Monitor from anywhere, anytime