The #1 Cloud-Based ERP/Financial Suite for E-tailers/Retailers
NetSuite is the only integrated software suite solution that allows e-tail and retail companies to manage their multi-channel operations in the cloud.
- Manage all of your stores—whether online or brick-and-mortar—with a unified inventory- and order-management system that gives you visibility across all channels and locations in real time
- Create a website, publish eBay listings, and integrate all of the information with your retail outlets
- Get a 360-degree view of customers, including their purchase history, shipping addresses, communications with your company, and whether they interacted with an online or offline store
- Market to customers based on their purchase history or demographics
- Give customers a better shopping experience by letting them buy from one channel, pick up from another, and make returns to a third
- Provide shipping labels from UPS, FedEx® or USPS, and automatically retrieve and forward package tracking information
- Offer self-service options so that customers can view their order history online, reorder, and find answers to their own questions 24/7
Get comprehensive website hosting with tools that allow you to easily and cost-effectively produce a professional site—or simply integrate with your existing site. NetSuite also provides a full-featured webstore that integrates directly into your business while delivering an intuitive, "Amazon.com-like" user experience. And NetSuite enables a global web presence, with multiple language and currency options, plus built-in customs documentation.
NetSuite offers seamless integration with point-of-sale (POS) providers from the SuiteCloud Developer Network for solutions that include payment acceptance, cash drawer management, manager security overrides and employee time tracking. NetSuite supports best-in-class multi-line display and electronic signature capture, receipt printers and terminals to provide a fast POS experience for both cashiers and customers.
NetSuite provides real-time inventory management across all channels and locations, and associates item costs with related expenses, improving accuracy. NetSuite stores a 360-degree view of every SKU—its pricing, available inventory, preferred vendors, order history, website publishing information, and much more.
NetSuite can even manage the entire order workflow, including billing, integrated shipping and RMAs. You also can automate purchase orders on a per-store basis using actual sales history.
With NetSuite, you get comprehensive, world-class financial tools that allow you to control all your financial data and processes, including inventory management; purchasing and vendor management; time and billing; and employee management and payroll. Financials are fully integrated with your sales, support, shipping and receiving functions, giving you real-time data directly from those departments and enabling faster, smarter business decisions.
Personalised for each employee in your company, the NetSuite dashboard offers instant snapshots of KPIs such as sales, inventory, expenses, payables, website activity and forecasts. You'll get snapshots of your top-selling items, top customers by profitability, most effective marketing campaigns, top-selling sales reps, and more.
NetSuite gives you the marketing tools you need to grow. Create and execute personalised email campaigns, and manage paid and natural search-engine results and affiliate marketing. You can see revenues, costs and ROI for all campaigns in real time, and drive sales with automated up-sell and cross-sell at the register or in the webstore. NetSuite also enables multiple discounting, volume pricing and customer-specific discounts.