Achieve Efficiency and Transparency with Cloud Financials
The ongoing changes in healthcare put tremendous demand for controlling costs while complying with government regulations. You must be equipped to optimise operations by quickly analysing trusted data. NetSuite's cloud-based business management suite, used by 16,000+ organisations, enables healthcare organisations to meet their unique needs with a single, powerful application.
Many large and small healthcare organisations rely on NetSuite to manage revenue and cost while improving care and increasing patient satisfaction by accessing real-time data to make better decisions.
Key Benefits to Running a Healthcare Organisation on NetSuite:
- Unprecedented visibility for better decision-making. Customisable role-based dashboards provide real-time access to key performance metrics, supporting intelligent, timely decisions across your entire organisation.
- Faster billing and collection times. Integrated billing management capabilities fast-track business processes, improve accuracy, eliminate billing errors, strengthen collection processes and accelerate cash flow.
- Gain control over your budgeting and planning. NetSuite's sophisticated planning and "what-if" financial modeling capabilities offer tight control over the budget process and allow you to test multiple scenarios.
- Simplified materials management operations. A complete set of inventory and fixed asset management and purchasing capabilities gives you integrated supply chain management and control across your entire organisation.
- Minimise administrative overhead. NetSuite's end-to-end process integration minimises complexity and redundancy common in healthcare organisations while reducing errors and manual effort.
- Streamline reporting and compliance. NetSuite simplifies and facilitates compliance by supporting internal controls and providing accurate, timely real-time reporting with a complete set of audit trails.
Explore Core NetSuite Capabilities
Complete Financial Management
Proven financial management that includes general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed asset management, multi-currency management, revenue recognition, revenue management, financial reporting and more.
Integrated Budgeting and Forecasting
NetSuite delivers collaborative budgeting, planning and "what-if" modeling capabilities, completely integrated with core financials to drive strategy, planning and execution.
Financial Dashboards, Analytics and Reporting
NetSuite equips healthcare finance teams with real-time, role-based dashboards and summary to detail financial analytics, scorecards and reporting.
Customer Relationship Management
NetSuite gives healthcare organisations a single repository of customer and patient interaction and transaction records generated across multiple touchpoints for a complete 360-degree view.